Infinite School Trouble Infinite School Trouble

Dude, I just end up playing it 3 times! trying to see if I could any how punch that Punk at the club! anyway great game! Is so funny especially beacause The original Ichika is a Dense Motherfucker who wont get laid and here is a Super rude guy. thats how the series should have benn good job!

nabylsoft responds:

Hi there... Thank you for playing the game... Hopefully I'll have the idea & time to create a sequel... Hopefully... Hehe...

Overlod Overlod

¿I am the only one that just readed overlord in place of overlod?

ascend ascend

It was kinda cute, but was hard to move around without knowing were I was, will be good if you add a Map I also like to see more about this enicmatic history, ... ¿I t is your frist game?, beacause is beautyful the way you make the atmosphere and the protagonist was nice too.

Detetctive Kita Detetctive Kita

men,that was great!!, I really enjoy the story,i'ts like a visual novel of mistery...besides,the art was interisting but i'd be best if you add some color and maybe change the draws,but I like it,keep working and I'll be waiting for the sequel! <3

Tesla: War Of Currents Tesla: War Of Currents

simply awesome,love tesla,and this game is so much fun that i've played while working

Superblade Superblade

¿why all the guys have a better gun than you ?

YOGO RocketFist YOGO RocketFist

well, this is actually quite fun and ,I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT GIRL ,IT'¡S TOO MUCH C-U-T-E. an storyline will be great and i want to say that this gameis excelent considering the time you took for do it , KEEP WORKING <3

Cirno Bottle Launch Cirno Bottle Launch

well, It's good but ,i like an english vrsion to make it more easy to play ....But i'ts actually Pretty fun

Accelerator Accelerator

man , i feel like i'm in other dimension ,good job ! ACCELARATOR !

MikuPJ: Find The Voice MikuPJ: Find The Voice

finally, a funny vocaloid game ! I was loking for someting like this and the looks good. now , you should add more controls , and try to make it harder . but I tink this game goes for a good road , keep working .... make for miku !